Are you restless like me?

Jenna's former blog. It will still be here, but she will not be here.

1/02/2005

 

Tra la la, I'm quitting today.

In 8 hours I will be in p.e. with the crazy Ms. Wooten. I am not looking forward to going back to school. But we only have two or three weeks left. I really hope my new classes are interesting.

Having my brother here and then talking to my cousin has made me really look forward to college. I don't know which one I want to go to. It has to be within a day's drive to home and close enough to the coast for at least monthly beach trips. I would prefer a UC. It can't be very far south at all, I'm not really a Southern California kind of person. It can't be in the valley. I think that leaves me with Berkeley.

Damn, damn, damn, the paint on Leilani's shirt cracked when I washed it. I did too thick of a coat. I don't think I'm going to use white paint for awhile. I should try acrylic paint mixed with fabric medium, I wonder if it works better. Or I should go get more screenprinting ink in different colors. What I really should do is actually use my screenprinting kit. I can't decide which idea to use though. It should be one that I'm going to make multiple prints of or it's not worth it. Would anyone be interested in a "Vegetables are people, too." shirt? I have that designed already.

I was just thinking that I should find a Facing New York show to go to since I haven't seen them yet and then I found out that the singer, Eric (ex Locale AM <3), has a node on one of his vocal chords and can't talk, not even whisper, for three months so it will heal. I hope it does, otherwise he could lose his voice permanently, and it's a very nice voice.

I found a sort of friend of the family/old friend on livejournal yesterday and I can't decide if I should leave a comment or IM her or something. She was nice. My mom has known her dad since highschool and stuff. But I don't know if she'll remember me. I've been getting lost in the lj world a lot lately. I hate it how no one uses their real name anywhere. I can't tell who the hell these people are, but they're friends with all my friends. In fact, the girl I was talking about didn't even use her real name, I guess she adopted a nickname as her real name, I recognized her picture.

Lennie, the iPod, keeps crashing my computer.

Does anyone want a patch that has smile stenciled onto it? I made a bunch. I also have some beach-y themed ones. And a hot air balloon. Patches are instant gratification.

7 and a half hours until school.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]