Are you restless like me?

Jenna's former blog. It will still be here, but she will not be here.

2/28/2005

 

As you can see.

To state the obvious, I fixed this thing up a bit.

The black and white was getting boring and I wanted a column. Also, when blogger fixed the comment system they screwed up my CSS, so I used a table this time. To your left there will be neat stuff. I'm thinking of adding links to my favorite sites. I'm not sure about linking to other journals though, I'd end up having a long list. Right now there's random photos I have on Flickr. That site is great. It' combines the comments and pictures thing from myspace and the communities from livejournal, throws out the drama and adds some talent into the mix, which all adds up to a good place to waste time.

It's after midnight now. I finished two nights of pre-cal homework because I didn't do it over the weekend. I should read the next chapter for chemistry but it will have to wait until morning.

This scheduling thing is crazy. Why would they only give us two school days to get all the signatures? I hate the councilors, or whoever planned this, they're idiots. These are big decisions we're making here.

I guess I'll attempt to sleep now.
Any thoughts on the new design? Anything I should put in the side column?

Comments:
I'm cool. I love seeing black and white together like this.

I hate scheduling. It scares me. O well. We have homeroom? Which isn't really SOOOOOOO bad, really. I have Melissa in there. But that's about it.

And today Mamed was thinking he was really cool by telling everyone to shut up. Then begged be to play tic tac toe with him. I should've told him to go play with his friends or something.. but I haven't felt like being real mean lately.
 
It's still black and white? It should be green and white. What do you mean we have homeroom, we already had it today. You were at school. I'm confused. I wrote this entry last night.
 
Hmm.. I am also a bit confused.

I probably meant that we have homeroom on Thursday.

And I see black and white.,, but I'd like green and white as well. You don't have to change it for me Jenna! I like you just the way you are.
 
I may be going blind. Leilani sees Greenish while I see black.

:[
 
It must be your monitor. It's supposed to be a dark teal-like color, maybe forest green or something. But you do see the new layout, right?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]