Are you restless like me?

Jenna's former blog. It will still be here, but she will not be here.

3/05/2005

 

Mr. Blue Sky

I don't know where to start with this entry.
Ok, here.
This weekend feels so neat. I have absolutely no homework to worry about, and no stress. For the first time since school started this year. It's such a great feeling. And the weather today was fantastic, all the good things of summer without the heat. It was just warm, and nice and breezy and crisp once the sun went down. I bet I still wouldn't need a jacket out there, even though it's past 11. Kind of makes me want to go outside and draw with chalk. Maybe I will in a few minutes because I'm not tired. I slept until 10, and only woke up because my mom yelled that she made pancakes. Last night got weird at the end, my sister doesn't realize that she's supposed to be on restriction. But overall I had a very good time. I think I would like to write a book. But of course I couldn't just leave it as a normal book, it would have to include photos and maybe collage things and maybe doodles. I wish I had the time, supplies, and know-how to bind my own books. Maybe over summer I'll make something like that. The weather and the lack of responsibilities this weekend have made me very anxious for summer.
Today I rolled the car window all the way down and we blasted ELO and other classic stuff and it felt so awesome. That song "Mr. Blue Sky" was perfect.
"Sun is shining in the sky
There ain't a cloud in sight
It stopped raining
Everybody's in a play
And don't you know it's a beautiful new day
Hey, hey
Running down the avenue
See how the sun shines brightly
On the city
In the streets where once was pity
Mr. Blue Sky is living here today
Hey, hey
Mr. Blue Sky
Please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long"
..............(skip to near the end)
"But soon comes Mr. Night
Creeping over
Now his hand is on your shoulder."


I'm going to go color now.

Comments:
I wanna go outside and draw and color with chalk...
 
It was fun. You should find some chalk and go color. And I was right, I didn't need a jacket.
 
Because of your entry I miss summer a whole lot more.

I want it to be summer.

*cries*

This summer should be even more awesome than the last. Or at least I hope it is.

Jakets<3

I looked for a jacket just an hour ago. I found none that I liked. :[
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]