Are you restless like me?

Jenna's former blog. It will still be here, but she will not be here.

3/15/2005

 

A real one this time.

It's been almost a week, so I figured I'd make a real update. I should make another paper one soon, too...

I've been busy, well, not as busy as I think I am though. I just feel busy. And to me that works just the same when it comes to preventing things from getting done.
And I also feel really itchy. I have over 30 fucking mosquito bites. I HATE mosquito bites, I get allergic reactions kind of, huge welts that sting and ache along with the normal itching.

In a little bit my hair will be a few different colors. I already cut it some. More like hacked off random little pieces. When you look at what I cut off it looks like more than what you'd think from looking at what's left. That is one awkward sentence.

Joey took me to Starbucks and bought me coffee because he's cool. And we drove down Redwood Road blasting Taking Back Sunday and singing along, loudly, because we're so damn emo cool.
Stephanie, if you read this before I get it to you, I borrowed Joey's MCR cd to burn a copy for you, can't give you an estimated time of arrival though.

Today was odd.

Oh shit. All of a sudden I feel all angsty. I think my damn sister is rubbing off on me. Time to turn up the Alkaline Trio.
"Now here I sit, alone in this room, no one to confide in."
I'm such a loser.

Comments:
First, you ARE emo Jenna.
No need to strike it out. I would know, i'd know VERY well.

And 2nd of all, i love "Hell Yes".
Especially the chorus.
 
Do you want to start the emo accusations again? I didn't think so...

Hell Yes is good, but there are songs I like more.
 
This might show up above it, but in response to Lauren's comment:
It makes it seem so close, but those 88 days will feel like forever.

That thing keeps a running countdown. I don't know what I'll count down to next.
 
It deleted Lauren's comment, so here it is again:

"88 days until sophomore year ends.That makes me want to try and make my days even better. It also makes it seem like there isn't much left to our sophmore year.:]"
-Jenna's Great Lover
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]