Are you restless like me?

Jenna's former blog. It will still be here, but she will not be here.

3/01/2005

 
Today was another weird moody day that wasn't so great.
History was a low-point. To quote Tasha's lj, from her list of bad parts of the day:

"7. In History, my future crashed down before my eyes during Mrs. Hearne's speech. I might as well buy a McDonalds uniform now."

Ms. Hearne certainly is a downer when it comes to college stuff, and isn't she the scholarship club thing leader? Isn't she supposed to motivate us? And what she was saying about the AP history class didn't help, but talking to the lady who teaches it did. I wish someone had said that two AP classes was enough in the first place. But at least I'll have Dwyer (I hope) who everyone likes.

There quite a few things killing me right now. Homework is one of them along with my remaining symptoms, stress, my shoulder, and a few people.

Oh, I won a 1-liter of Coke.
I finished painting my stepstool in shop.

I can't stop gritting my teeth. I don't even know why I'm so stressed, my classes are going okay and everything. I think I need a break. Too bad I can't miss even one day of class.

Normally a distraction would help, but I've been too distracted lately, I just need a break with nothing to worry about. I wish I could go camping or something. Maybe I'll get my mom to take me to the beach if there isn't a storm.

We looked at a house for rent on D-street, below All Saints. It was a cute yellow Victorian, but it was a duplex. We're too loud to be above someone. When my dad and sister argue they'd end up calling the cops, my dad's voice sounds like he's going to kill everyone and my sister sounds like someone is killing her. But the lady also is about to rent a house right down the street from where we live now. My mom doesn't like the place though.

On another note, I wish I wasn't so afraid of rejection.

Comments:
I too, was in a strange mood.

Yeah...Ms.Hearne has that effect on people when it comes to her not so awesome "college talk".

She should really just say, "go to college, or just kill yourself. Working at McDonalds isnt good enough."

Dont you think?

I never win soda larger than the 20 oz.
Also nothing smaller. (Is it possible?)

You finished painting? ...Uh-oh for me then.

I think i've distracted you a lot lately. Maybe its just me, but i really think i have. Hopefully not.

I like where you live, its convinient for me to go over there. But of course, its not up to me on where you live.

Why are you afraid of rejection?
You really shouldn't be.
I can't see you being rejected for anything.
ANYTHING!!!

You're too smart to be rejected by anything school related.
 
For us Ms. Hearne's college talk was more along the lines of "Take the easy classes or you'll ruin your gpa and never get into any colleges."

I don't think I've heard of anyone winning a can of soda, only bottles.

A lot of kids haven't started painting, some aren't even down stairs yet.

Yeah, you've distracted me some lately, but they were all welcome distractions. I don't think you've had an impact on my schoolwork.

I kind of like where I live too, but I hate the house.

I didn't mean rejection school-wise.
 
Whoohoo! More comments from strangers! Thank you, Belle. It made my day.
 
OH MAH GAH
DUN EVN ACT LIKE YOU'LL EVER HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING INTO COLLEGE.
-meeeeetashatashatashahsahda
 
I hated that lecture.. probably more than anyone else in that class.

I will fucking kill myself if I end up working at McDonalds, barely paying rent and not having any friends.

Don't be so stressed dear Jenna. At least try to relax. For me at least? Well yes.. that would make me feel so much better if you did.

Did I make you want to go camping because of what we were talking about?

I hate stress. Its fucking ruined me.
 
I'm not so stressed now that I have my Voltaire longterm thing done, presenting it is the easy part.
I will try to relax as much as possible, especially this weekend. I'm not going to worry myself about anything. Until 7:00 p.m. Sunday night, that's when I do the homework.

I always want to go camping.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]