Are you restless like me?

Jenna's former blog. It will still be here, but she will not be here.

4/21/2005

 

Did you use sig fig's? Yeah, that's why you were wrong.

While researching my history long-term, (due tomorrow, zero progress has been made) I found an interesting result. I had searched for "bolsheviks" but spelt it wrong, in the German style, as "bolscheviks." I saw that one of the sites it came up with was called Stormfront White Nationalist Community, it was the message board for Stormfront White Pride World Wide. So, being the curious child I am, I had a look around. I ended up coming across a thread about the Warped Tour. Yes, I was confused too. They didn't have much to say about the actually concert, except that there's going to be a bunch of emo kids, but they started talking about someone's anarchy-a avatar thing.
One person said this:
True anarchy is an absolute myth as it completely goes against human nature. Even without governmental structure, someone will inevitably rise up and lead.
Which I agree with for the most part, there are other reasons why it wouldn't work, but let's continue. The guy with the anarchy-a replied with this:
yes in a way anarchy is a myth but there can be commen cause if people really wanted things to change. some of us want things with out a goverment for many different reasons.
the other thing is why did the states break away from england? as i said before there are many reasons that i don't like any modern goverments and all (including any religion that get put into it). i know i want to go on and on but it would mean about an hour or two hours just getting down and typing it all for everyone that wants to read it.
Who's opinion seems more credible just by looking at it? The first guy's. See what a difference grammar makes?

Looking past the atrocious spelling and grammar errors, we see an extremely flawed point of view. After that they pretty much got back to complaining about this year's emo line-up for the tour. I'm sure there's other such conversations on there to shake your head at.

Look at that website up there, it's ridic.

Oh, and we have a little portable fan that's a gang member, picture coming soon.

I really need to set up a way to do photo emulsion for silkscreens, I have some of the(read: thee) raddest ideas for geek shirts ever. I mean really dorky, like Tasha would punch me for wearing them dorky, like Winemiller(Chem.) and Fregeau(Pre-cal.) would want them dorky.

And I would name my nerd-shirt empire, that would inevitably receive orders from every major university, either Interval Notation or Significant Figure Clothing.

Comments:
WPWW 14/88
I FROWN ON BROWN CAUSE WHITE IS RIGHT.









(YOU THINK IM KIDDING BUT IM NOT)
-Die Tasche
 
Damn, you got me. What's my punishment for spelling a Russian word wrong, then thinking it would be right if it had been German, but being wrong in German, too?

Please don't sell me to Africa, Janelle already said she was going to...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]