Are you restless like me?

Jenna's former blog. It will still be here, but she will not be here.

6/21/2005

 

It's been a long time coming.

You know what I realized, guys?
I forgot party hats.
Next year there will be party hats, I promise.

Lauren won the contest. She guessed 7 changes. Technically speaking, there were a lot more, but if you don't count individual colors and such, it was 7.

Today I got new "work out clothes" because my mom signed me up at the gym she and my sister go to. Lady of America or something, with a bunch of old women I've heard.

Then I visited Josh's new house, which is around the corner so he's still kind of my neighbor. In exchange for books, I was supposed to keep him company while he cleaned, but I think I was a distraction as not much got done. I now have books to read. On the way back I stopped off and borrowed Susan's, or Jenny's, copy of the Driver's Handbook. I read the whole thing and took all the practice tests I could find. I only missed 3 out of 50 questions. My mom says tomorrow some phone calls will be made and I should finally be taking my permit test soon. God, it only took me what? Over a year. Such a slacker.

I took an inventory of my coins and decided that, even though I've rolled them as I went along, I'm cashing them in using Coinstar. I have approximately $47 in coins. If I go to the Albertson's in Castro Valley I can cash in some, I'd say $17, into a Starbucks card with no counting fee. That's right, it all goes directly to the card, so I always have money for coffee. Then I'd cash in the remaining $30 for bills, and I'd only lose about $2 something. Sounds like a plan to me.

I love the internet.

Time to start my reading, good night.

Comments:
I want a membership at the gym! I'd really go there too.
 
I visited your blog a few days ago and looked at your pretty pictures with Inoo. They're beautiful! Brilliant Jenna! I love your flower pictures and the one with Amanda playing in the water. I didn't leave a message then cause Inoo kept distracting me with cheesecake.

uh.

P.S. The gym smells like steroids.

P.S.S. I don't know what steroids smell like but I assume they smell like a gym.

Love always,
April!
 
Thanks April!

(Great, now I want cheesecake.)

This gym smells like talcum powder.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]