Are you restless like me?

Jenna's former blog. It will still be here, but she will not be here.

8/03/2006

 

ANGRY.

I had forgotten when the schedule pick-up was, so I decided to check the HHS website. Way to ruin my fucking day. Yes, it does say "EVERY student will be enrolled in FOUR classes all year. The day will begin at 8:00 AM and end at 3:10 PM for ALL students."

What kind of shit are they trying to pull? They should be starting this with the freshmen or maybe the sophomores, but not the whole damn school. I worked my ass off to get shit done so I'd have a pretty easy senior year with at least one free block and managed to pull off getting two free blocks. But then they went and decided that I'll have to take some bullshit electives to fill my time. I would not have doubled up on math sophomore year if I knew I'd have to take eight classes senior year. I probably would not have taken anatomy last year, or maybe no chemistry the year before. I would not have taken shop all year last year.

What the hell am I going to take now? Fucking ceramics? Keyboarding? The only class I'd actually like is Ethnic Studies with Dwyer, but that's probably full already. I maxed out my credit in shop, so there's no point in that. And being an AOP is the most ridiculous thing ever. The only way I'd do that would be for Mr. Joe so I could leave or maybe Winemiller because it did not look like our AOP did much.

Comments:
I was really looking forward to having a free block all senior year, too. I was actually really going to be productive with my free block. I was seriously thinking about getting a job and saving up money. I asked my mom if she wouldn't mind if I joined the gym and she seemed hapy. And I ALWAYS have horrible attendance when I have all 4 blocks. And my road rage gets worse when I have 4 blocks. OMG.. I hope I don't run someone over and get arrested or something.

-Lauren
 
AHHH! Being in school longer will make me crave for more food. NO! And I've lost some weight over summer. No!

I'll try to pack myself a salad for lunch more..

-Lauren
 
Well, we'll see what we can do about this. It doesn't seem right that they can suddenly change it for seniors. It's not fair.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]